Schedule Your Consultation NowSchedule Now
Corporate and Finance
Throughout the lifespan of your business, GPS Legal & Consulting assists you every step of the way. From simple contracts to complex mergers & acquisitions, from small business loans to multi-tranche project financing, we work with you to ensure your legal needs are met. More than that, we take the time to understand your business fully so that every transaction is legally relevant and commercially beneficial to you.
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate Governance
- Debt/Loan Transactions
- Formation of Local and Foreign Business entities and Non-profit Organisations
- Founder Agreements including Articles of Association, Shareholder & Partnership Agreements
- Insolvency, Liquidation, and Reorganization
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance Audits, Opinions and Maintenance
- Sales, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Restructuring and Recapitalization
- Strategic Alliances, Joint Ventures and other Partnering Transactions
Relied on by developers, individual owners, lenders, and private and corporate investors, clients trust GPS Legal & Consulting to manage the intricacies of their real estate transactions and disputes, integrating legal and commercial knowledge to provide counsel that translates into successful outcomes. For peace of mind in real estate matters, we can help.
- Land Rights & Use
- Ownership Structures
- Private Escrow
- Project developments
- Property Investment Structures
- Real Estate Contracts
- Title Searches
Employment and Labour
GPS Legal & Consulting understands the intricacies of Thai employment law and how it relates to foreign employers and employees alike. Whether an employer or an employee, we can assist you through hiring and on-boarding, and we can advocate for you through termination and disputes.
- Advising Multinational and Multi-Jurisdictional Employers
- Executive Employment Agreements and Compensation
- Employee Relations
- Employee Screening/Background Checks
- Employment Contracts and Consulting Agreements
- Employment Standards, Policies & Procedures
- Labour & Employment Disputes and Mediation
- Labour Court Proceedings
- Wrongful and Constructive Dismissal Litigation
- Work Permits & Visas
- Workplace Investigations
Individual and Family
Personal and family life events may sometimes require legal advice and may often accompanied by stress, confusion, and conflicting emotions. Let us help you through these challenges while making sure that your interests are protected.
- Child Custody & Support
- Conservatorships (Elder Law)
- Divorces, Separations
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements, Property and Marital Settlement
Intellectual Property and Technology
You have spent a lot of time and money developing and refining your brand, product, service, or technology or incubating and nurturing your employees to do so. It’s appropriate and responsible that you protect your intellectual property and make sure that you are suitably compensated for its use. GPS Legal & Consulting can help you through the steps to guarantee your intellectual property is safeguarded.
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- IP Agreements (IP Assignment, Licensing, Publishing, VAR, Inventions Assignment)
- Local Domain Registration
- Patent Registration (Design and Technology)
- Privacy Policies
- Terms of Service/Use
- Trademark Registration
Sometimes disputes cannot be avoided, but this does not mean that they must be contentious. Beneficial dispute resolution can be attained with the right support. GPS Legal & Consulting’s dispute resolution experts can help you navigate this process, advocating for your best interests while resolving disagreements.
Wills, Trusts, and Estates
GPS Legal & Consulting knows how to protect your family as well as your assets. Appropriate estate planning and execution can be complex, but our experienced attorney’s help you through this process so that you can be secure about the future.
- Estate Administration
- Inheritance Disputes
- Wills and Trusts
Business Advisory Services
GPS Legal & Consulting does much more than just provide legal counsel. Our extensive local knowledge and hands-on experience provides us the know-how and insight to navigate the unique regulatory, commercial and bureaucratic challenges that businessmen and entrepreneurs confront when starting or running a business in Thailand.
- Board of Investment Applications
- Business Licenses
- Corporate Policy Development and Implementation
- Corporate Compliance & Secretarial
- Start-up Counselling
- Tax and Accounting